At the Farmakorakels Wiki we intend to prestent useful information about pharmacogenomics (PGx) for potential, future use at Oslo University Hospital.
For information about the current state of pharmacogenetics at Oslo University Hospital (in Norwegian), please check out http://www.anx.no.
Systematic overview of current state of the PGx project
Sub-tasks for PGx at Oslo University Hospital
- Making standardized PGx recommendations, using a copy of the Stanford's WebProtégé, at https://www.pgx.no/webprotege
- Tutorial for curation of guidelines for pharmacogenomics
- Distribution of recommendations by the REST API Pharmacoracle
- Using Next generation sequencing (NGS) for detecting PGx alleles
- Sorting out challenges with genotyping
- Integrating PGx decision support in the hospital prescription module by using the Norwegian openEHR framework